Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Trick or treat??




I went to my 1st Halloween Party ever yesterday in my dorm, since I live in the party dorm, there is no reason why I should miss this awesome event right!

I had been thinking of a lot alot of costumes and try to shop for some little devil costumes (yeah I wana be slutty) but I don't find any, so at last I have decided that I shall just go with my lab coat and act like a mad scientist or whatever.

Eliza and I bought a tube of fake blood and it looks really real!! Of course, with my superb skills of making fake wounds!! So fake wounds are pretty much easy to make, just buy a tube of fake blood, and stick it with some tissue paper on to the place where you want your wound to be, add some liquid black eyeliner onto some spots of the tissue paper, and now it looks real! But the only advantages is by the end of the night the tissue paper gets quite dry and it will kinda peel off or crack. But it still gives u a very good effect though :)


Dead Ballerina in act! We were trying to make up stories for how we die,and she wants to die of a gun shot, haha.And she sew her own too-too!! How amazing is that?



My room became the room where everyone put their fake blood on.



This is what I was planning to wear before my floormate lend her costume to me.


I zombied her up!! Make up and the wound :) Satisfied with my own work!! Wished we had lips concealer, it will look better!



And that's me!!The Zombie Nun!! Had some blood tears and a wound beside my mouth.
Well I think everyone still wants to be pretty even for Halloween but I think I made myself scary more than pretty!! But I am happy because I won't have a chance to wear this in real life, and it's only for Halloween you don't get people staring at you when you walk on the streets!



The Joker approached me and said " Why don't you smile?", it was so eerie! And I replied "Amen" LOL. We are both very into our characters.


A nun becoming a reaper while a witch is drinking beer, and I have no idea why the camera man looks so happy, haha.

It was really hard for me to talk and laugh as the fake wound dried up. And I was struggling with my expression when I take photos because I don't know whether I should just look scary all the time or what.


But finally I succeeded to smile a little bit,it doesn't look that bad does it? It feels like now I am just a nun working overtime and injured my face..


But if I don't smile, you better not try me.



Groupie pic. The doctor zombie, the nun zombie, the emo kid, the vampire and the witch.



The Japanese babes dressed up cute as always.



And I think this nun has smooth skin. HAHAHAH. I think the powder + the potrait mode of my camera makes this magic.


This is the only time that I don't need to correct the red eyes of my pictures. I am glad, we should take more Halloween pics. Free red contacts :P


The sexy vampire, and I am sure every men is willing to get bitten by her.


No idea what we were trying to express.Nun with becks and cross with a constipated look? Perhaps.


Yeah and I like the green lights effect.


I am now a nun of the witchery society.Gosh, having a witch hat is way better than the nun's headscarf. At least it makes my face looks pointy rather than "M-E-A-T-Y"( although that was a fact)


Trying to curse the vampire.


Dearest Azusa and Fabio.



Meet my party-goers.

It was reeeeeally crowded yesterday night, we were being squeezed, squished and banged while we were on the dance floor. Especially when those people got drunk and started jumping. How does it look like when a nun dances on the dancefloor?

I will leave that to your imagination.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: