Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another trip to Nürnberg

I went to Nürnberg again 2 days after the previous trip :P
(If you wonder why sometimes I type Nuremberg and sometimes it's Nürnberg, it's because Nuremberg is the name in English while Nürnberg is the name in German)
For shopping, only shopping and eating.
I know, I am crazy, it was like my last days of holidays so I just desperately wanted to go somewhere. And well, I am going to Nürnberg again this Saturday, but it is an excursion :) So hopefully I get to know more of Nuremberg from it's historical and geographical sides, instead of just where to eat and shop! (Well, that's what locals are, haha acting local now)

Ok back to that Saturday morning, there is a Lebküchen(Gingercake) Market. Nürnberg is famous for it's Lebküchen and Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market). So they always have this gingercake market.


Well, I didn't buy any as I am not that big fan of Ginger, and cakes.

When there is no pictures, that means that both of us were really busy shopping.
..
..
..
..

And finally we got really hungry and decided to hunt for something around the market.
We had some crepes, it was super yummy!
Smelled something real good from far, and realised it was this >>


Fried champignons! How awesome is that! Crispy on the outside, juicy inside.


Chun got her fish sandwich, some raw fish marinated with salt and some sweet sauce inside, it was yummy :)


But I am really not that connvinced with their sashimii, it looked like it is going bad any moment you start to eat them.


After some salty bits, I got myself a string of grapes coated in milk chocolate :) They are not as yummy as I have thought, but well it was still yummy.


Vain vain vain, just to show S babe my new boots :) and that's my Zara knit.


Well, and there was this weird old men choir, like sailors. Standing there listening for like 1 minute and left. Old men are not for me, I only want cute guys :P

Lotsa things to share about my experience in labs. I shall update sometime soon :)

Tshüss!

No comments: