Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I had a tiring night. Eliza came over and we both went through 2 Physical chem labs that we have gotta do this week and we spent like 2.5 hours, purely going through. Gosh, self studying takes so much time. I want to go to lectures now!

But well we are going to the lectures tommorow about Medicinal Chemistry but the lectures are in German!! Hahaha, I have no idea how are we going to understand, we will just try our best :P Will have a long day tommorow, from 9in the morning till 8 at night for my German course.

And yeah my tyre punctured today!I have gotta walk and take a bus to classes tommorow. :(

Anyway wish me luck ~

Good night peeps.

1 comment:

Thinking said...

Hola Me a gustado mucho tu blog pero ¿donde estas estudiando? ¿ y que estudias? la verdad parece que estudias quimiaca ¿no? Gracias y sigue ¡asin!