Saturday, September 19, 2009

2nd week in Erlangen

Its officially a week and a half in Erlangen, and I am starting to like this place.
I love the new friends that I know, love the nice little european feel buildings, also loving my imperfect dorm :) Everything is so far so good!

I got a rice cooker finally!! Its the display unit and I got 2 Euros discount after bargaining! LOL I know that is not very much but at least better than none right!

I have travelled to Rothenburg with the language course mates and luckily I get to know a few new friends, especially Heidi and Yee-chun whom I could say is closest to me now. Heidi always ride me in her bike and we were wondering if that is legal until today we were being told off by a police!! SO, God bless me to get a nice and cheap bike during the flee market this sunday! I seriously neeeed a bike!


Rothenburg, this scene is all over the travel books so we have to take a pic in front of it!


Nice little square in front of the city hall and mayor tavern.


Heidi was so into teddy bear and she kinda influenced me! This is the original Steiff teddy bear and the teddies are very very expensive!

What I have been learning in the language class is still very limited thus I couldn't have conversation with the people here, well not if they are speaking english. Its pretty impressive that you see everyone speaking in Deutsch although they were all of different nations. SO I wana try my best to learn as much and speak like a Deutsch!




The coursemates after class activity in Schlossgarten, a very beautiful garden among the uni buildings. They sing, they drink and they shisha-ed. And I did neither of them. LOL. "Aku anak timur"

-Heute-


While we were waiting for Eliza in front of the bank. Seth with the pretty flowers :)


And me with the very tourist pose!

After class, Heidi, yc and I went to the Bahnhof to get our train tickets to Munich tommorow.They have so many different tickets and I feel lucky not being the one buying it.YES I AM GOING TO THE OKTOBERFEST TOMMOROW! Lucky me getting here just in time to witness the biggest festival in Germany :) and lucky me living in Bavaria which we can buy the Bayern ticket and share among ourselves which cost us less than 10 Euros per person!

Then we meet up with some Japanese friends to head for ice creams! Well I "performed" my Japanese and they all laughed so hard at all the useless and dirty Japanese. OPPS.

Maiko-chan. They don't speak much english and I don't speak much Jap and can't speak Deutsch yet, so we kinda communicate rather weirdly. haha. OK I need to learn Japanese and Deustch.


Yee chun, Ritchie and Heidi (the ice cream freak).

I think I look really kampung-ish. haha. me likey.
Seriously need more clothes and some people to boost up my fashion conscience.


And finally my 1st clothes shopping in Germany :)
I love H&M! Its something like Zara and MNG but its a little bit cheaper I guess?
Dunno.

Anyway thats my little update this week,
Ich mag Deutschland <3

No comments: