Sunday, September 20, 2009

OKTOBERFEST 2009!

Guten tag~! Finally I step foot on Munich, one of the very big city for the biggest beer event in the world, the OKTOBERFEST!
And I am hitting the first day of the FEST!
The significant building of Munich, the town hall in Marienplatz.


My first experience on the Train, the DeutschBahn. It took us 3 hours to reach Munich from Erlangen on the normal train.

Once we reached there, we met up with Heidi's friend--Kim and his family. His dad asked us to go for lunch together in a very famous restaurant and it is SOOO crowded.


Hofbräuhouse, the restaurant and brewery.

A litre of beer per mass. Of course its not for me, I only drank a few sips.

And gosh the preise is huge! Finally I can find something that is bigger than my face, hahahaha.

AND HERE COMES THE FOOD.

The very famous pork hock, must eat in germany. The grilled one is the southern style.


And the boiled one is the northern style. It looks not inviting but it is quite yummy with some special sauce.


The famous white sausages.

Guten appetit! Finally I get to eat the famous German pork hock and sausages.


This is Kim and his daddy. Uncle is a really nice person, he treated us for all the food and stuff the whole day and keep asking us to visit him in Hannover.


I love camwhoring ;)

Group pic. Besides us girls others are Kim's family.


I like houses with leaves all over them.


Tzu-yu and I in the gothic style Munich.


When we bitch together!


Sugardaddy, LOL.


Finally the OKTOBERFEST!


It is something like a very very very huge fun fare, except that they too have a lot of very very very huge tents and full of people drinking beer in them.


Woo I like this picha!So typical fun-fare-ish!


I dunno what's this called nor what is it, its just selling everywhere and many people hang them around their neck. It looks like some biscuit. Perhaps you just hang them around your neck and eat them when you are hungry.


We are eating Eis almost everytime we go out! Gelatosssssssss.


Different symbol of the beer company and their tents.


And we went into this one.


Crowded and full of alchoholics.


Uncle buying us drinks again.


This time I have a full mass to myself.


Bad beer drinkers were we, neither of us finished more than 1/3. haha.


The locals wearing their traditional clothes, sharing a table with us ;)


Me and Kim's friend Benedikt.


Yee chun gets red sooo fast.


Strong drinkers, and in fact the german girl is only 17.


Burps. Heidi looking extremely OK. haha.


Our table. When there is some alchohol in the body, everyone started to talk so much with random people and shout and yell. Everyone just gets high. And you can see the people ended up sitting with other strangers in different tables. Alchohol plays the networking well.

Ya ya ya, people prost!


She cheers too hard with her mug and the mug actually has a very deep breakage.



tipsy wipsy.


Ppork sandwich for dinner again. OMG so FAT!!! I am feeling sick about meat now!!

We departed back to Erlangen at nine.


The toilet in Munich station, looking highclass, haha. U gotta put in 80cents Euro to get in. GOSH RM4 per peeee. I don't like Europe toilets, you need to pay.

Afterall it is a really good trip and OKTOBERFEST is a worth seeing event!

No comments: