Monday, September 27, 2010

✿ Canberra Floriade 2010 ✿

Finally, the long anticipated recess week has arrived! To celebrate our first day of the recess week, our family went to Canberra to visit Floriade, which is the annual tulips exhibition!! It has been my wish to visit there since I came to aussie and after 4 years finally I get to realised my dream!

We initially booked a 8 seater Kia and who knows it turns out to be a 12 seater van. The back seat was bumpy as if we are riding a horse. Luckily there are only 7 of us to manage to squeeze to the front.

It was a 3 hour drive to Canberra from Wollongong. We have nothing better to do so we just camwhored, tried to remember some old TVB theme songs, and just being noisy in the van.

 Us in the car van.

Camwhore during toilet breaks as well :D

Stopped by at this look out point which I don't remember the name. I think it started with W.

Finally arrived at Floriade!



I like purple tulips.

Yellow is classic.

Babes of the day!

I think I looked at him more than the flowers *blush*

I forced them to make this pose, so cute. Haha!

We are meant for each other. lol. even we stayed together, we still talk endlessly, creating noise pollution in the van.

<3 white tulips too!!

Credits to Miss photographer that took sucha nice pic even after an accident (being banged by an old lady with her little car).

It is nice to visit such a lovely place, but it is precious to be able to visit it with your loved ones.


Serenity.

That's me trying to imitate a pose that I did when I were young (at lake garden).

They even have colourful umbrellas hanging in the air!

My dream house has to have a lot of flowers, and me and my husband would spend a lovely sunday gardening *dreaming*.

Jump shot is a must!

Visited the parliament house.

Went to KOKOBLACK after dinner to enjoy my favourite chocolate!

The hot chocolate and baby iced chocolate. Seriously thats the best hot choc I have ever tried. Must try if you have the chance!

It was a wonderful day trip! Had so much fun and the colourful flowers made my mood bright!

Spring is coming soon : D

✿✿✿✿

No comments: