Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time

How can it be August already? When I'd barely do anything over the past eight months?
Realised I had a bad memory these days, can't remember stuffs.
Alright actually I did lotsa stuff this year, I was in Germany, Malaysia, Singapore then back to this small little town with blue sky and no clouds. Then my life is all about little molecules and drugs and expensive machines. And I lost weight and gained weight.  Then I forget all my german. Really miss Germany though. My happy little time, not that I am not happy now, but Germany gives me a different feeling of being independent and adventurous. And Wollongong gives me this safe and secure feeling. Then what's Taiping? Have I forgotten about Taiping? It changes and changes and changes and I had only step foot on Taiping for 12 days this year and maybe 4 days end of this year? Maybe the new definition of home is Wollongong now. How pathetic. And it has been a while since I last talk to anyone in Taiping except my mum. Guess friendship has long distance too.

Sometimes I wished that time stops,
because I don't want to leave you;
and sometimes I wished that time goes faster,
because I can't wait to see you.

kisses.

No comments: