Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Global Highway 2010

It has been agesss since I last showed up in my blog, I know.
Cause I have gained so much weight and my skin condition is bloody terrible :(
Can someone help meeee?
Ahh well, I am still chubby even without weight gain, just chubbier now.

SO Imma show you the latest me!!! 
Last week!
But well another reason is I have been so occupied by uni I have no time to go out and no time to take pictures at all. I have not been dressing up to uni for ages and I find myself really slouchy and hunched back a lot. Guess my self concious is extremely low when I just wear whatever to uni. And then I became really slacky. So one day when I suddenly woke up from my laziness, I have decided to at least pick something from the closet everyday, instead of wearing whatever that hangs on the wall.

Alrights back to Global Highway, its an annual event where every country set up their own stalls, and you play mini games in order to get a stamp, and when you get all the stamps on your global passport you get to exchange some gifts!



Lia and I early morning with our passports!

Yay! mission completed!

Got T-shirts in return!

And then camwhore abit. Got a Australian flag tattoo from the aussie stall. Damm I looked so exhausted here. See what uni did to me? wrinkles at 20? OMG need more eye cream.

Love the necklace from Aunty Ann, a must have!

Anyways spring is hitting in weeks and my closet is still empty! no floral, no denim, no nothing!
I deffo needed to stock up! and gosh, I haven't been shopping for almost 2 months! what happened to me? Life is all about uni now, ya I deserve it!
I am so sick of uni now I want to go home! I want to just graduate this year and don't do honours!
But well work harder and harder, and earn more money and save up my travel funds.
That's the principle I am holding on to until my birthday, which is the 1st day of summer holidays!

Can't wait for my 21st :)



1 comment:

aiwei said...

I agree with you about the chubbier and getting lazy to dress up. It is going to happen after ermm...1 week the term start!!

Sometimes I din even change my clothes since there r freaking much layers i am wearing. no one even going to see what i wear on the inside.