Friday, June 11, 2010

Random things I want to say.

1. It was super cold yesterday, and I wore so many layers I felt like a dumb eskimo.


2. Attacked by flu virus, and the meds are super cute, colour coded :)


3. vege soup noodles have become my daily diet now, I have been eating them for the past week!
Amazed by my veges tolerance.


4. Its my presentation day today, and Eliza and I were saying that we should wear something that makes us looks professional, but I ended up looking like a high school student WTF.
It's ok, B says as long as its pretty :) who cares. And fake a sincere smile.


5. Trying to act like some gangsta head in high school. Call me Queen J.


6. I am super hyper now, finally dumping my project after 3 months! I am a vain high school student.

Back to study. Exams in 4 days FML. No study no sleep!

No comments: