Saturday, May 1, 2010

Contented

Just finished body balance with S babe and Mai just now. And I fell asleep during the relaxation. Guess life has been making me easily tired as I am not usually a nap person and it's freaking 11.30am in the morning, I just woke up and I had a nap?!

I am stressed out about my research project, about how much I have to write in these 5 weeks and analyzing everything. I hope everything's gonna be alright. I do not want to aim for a pass, I want something high enough to get me into the dean's list. So I have to start to take everything seriously now. like SERIOUSLY.

But anyway I am not a person that would easily satisfied with life of purely studying and assignment-ing. And thanks to all my loves, I always get to enjoy a little bit of joyous moments with you guys.

shopping with the ladies

drinking party with all the crazy & fun people :) loves.

meeting up with old friends here, the best consolation to our souls

xoxo, awesomeness.


Shopped like there is no tommorow.


Do whatever you like, no pressure.

There is always that someone that you don't feel embarassed when you guys are together in the fitting room.
And camwhore like nobody's business.


Fully utilising the free gong shuttle, goes to almost everywhere in Wollongong!

And I am gonna study like a nerdy bitch now. Nerdy, but still bitchy.

xoxo,
J.

No comments: