Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing things that happen in Wollongong

There was a Asian Night two weeks ago :) It gathered almost all of the Asian community in Wollongong and so the hot unit mates and I have decided to check out for hot guys there (although we know we would be thoroughly disappointed but we still hoped it wouldn't be that bad). 

And it was BAD. (The hot guys part)

But anyways we enjoyed ourselves a lot that night, dance dance and dance. Clubbing is not about drinking to us, it's about shaking our ass off at the dance floor. And the music rocks (besides they say they don't have Lady Gaga wtf).

Here comes my Asian favourites,
Yuki, Nahoko, Kai, moi, Tracy & Allen.
and the back row Haru, Take, Nick.


S babe & I. For the sake of her future, I lend her my new dress to hunt!
Babe u know how much I love you now?!

Hot Hot Hot!


All the time party mates.

Seaweed Yuki & I

Cammy, moi, Allen & Terrence

Aya, really sexy that night with her bikini inside.

Oh so lovely unit mates :)

So besides partying I have been studying like a bitch with all my presentations, reports, essays and research.
And after I studied like a bitch I eat and party like a bitch.
And now my weight is going up like a bitch.

So like one week ago, when me and the two brothers were thinking where to eat, we have decided to eat at this restaurant called Crystal Thai in Wollongong.

Very nice ambience in Crystal Thai

Picked all the dishes from Chef's recommendation.
Left, BBQ lamb, something like sweet and sour chicken, and fried fish.


And they have these romantic candle lights :)

I love this pic, and I am missing the food.
Just look at all those amazing food decorations that boost your appetite!
We nommed down everything, yummy :)
Wish I can go there again soon, the ambience is perfectly romantic. 
hah, i'll have to wait till that romantic guy appear :)

Well, besides these, routine has been pretty usual.

Nowhere better than library that you could find me nowadays. I am like there most of the time.
And I listen to those super high songs and it made me wana dance in the library.
This was 9.30pm in the library @@

till then,
jo






No comments: