Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chemistry


It's 8.51pm and I am still sitting in the library.

Life has been treating me well these days. I am pretty occupied, with all my work, stress, tests and studies.
And then all those beautiful moments with my babes, with my loved ones.
Sometimes I feel really stressful due to the bad outcome of my research, all those thesis writing that piled up, all the rush in meeting dealines, and the endless writing writing writing and studying. I never get to stop, everything come one after another, perhaps not one after another at all, before one left another one is already waiting there.

Sometimes I feel like giving up. Sometimes I feel like I don't want it anymore. Sometimes I complaint why I have to research when everyone is just taking ordinary subjects. But after all this grumbling and complaining, I still need to get my ass back to work. And after all the time I spent in the lab, in the library, discussing with my supervisors, and facing all the obstacles and problems yielding good results, I get to learn from the failure. I learned to accept that chemistry isn't something that promise perfect outcome, chemistry isn't something that you can just see it the way you want it, chemistry is something beautiful. Something that will give you surprises, something that even you failed you will still love it :) Because chemistry is everywhere, and everything is chemistry.

And one day I hope, I will find the most beautiful chemistry in the world -- the chemistry between me and you.

Loves,
Jo Ann