Saturday, May 22, 2010

Food and me.

I always have this love-hate relationship with food.
I love food, I cannot resist food, and food is my source of happiness.
But after eating I feel super guilty, for all that pounds that are already weighing inside my body, and the exercise that regime never happened :( I stood up on S for the 3rd time today, it's the bus fault that I couldn't get to body balance in time!

Anyways, I went to Outback yesterday for steak! yes STEAK!!
It had been a while since I last ate steak, and Outback definitely serves the best steak here!


Iphone. Best companion while waiting for food.
The drink is something that tastes like Taiping Special @ New Club. I miss.

Call it red stripes day.


Best starters in the world! Caesar Salad, Punpkin Soup and the yummy brown bread.

My prime roasted rib + roasted garlic mash + mushroom soup.
Medium raw. both me and the steak.

Just nice.

Outback steak house Fairy Meadow.
And the me trying to dress marine.

Last week was IFF and the Malaysians @ CE who basically consist of the Seng family and Shin, made curry puffs!!!I assure you they are super yummy! despite the oil.


In the progress of frying curry puffs.
shin, lia, me and sara behind.


You get what I mean of the oil?


I am super hot!
from the frying.


Fav pic of the day.


Started to go around disturbing other people when we are done with our work.


Malaysia Boleh.

Grabbed all those food from different countries, Thai Tom Yum is super duper yum!

She appeared in almost all my posts. she is already the parasite of my blog, no need to intro.

Oh I love this pic too! Make it the most fav pic of the day as well.

Sara & I. The excellent product of Sri Lanka + Japan. :P

They gave us apron instead of t-shirts this year. and it is super long. too long for sexiness.

My superb photography skills! :)

Enough of food for today.
Oh btw I had Malaysian curry just now, yum yum :) My superb bro cooked it.

Loves.


p/s: Let yourself go, and let everyone around you go. Your life doesn't need to be miserable, and don't mess up with other's too.

No comments: