Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happiness and Hunger

Lately I found this new thing that when I am happy I get hungry faster.
Guess food just digest so much quicker when you are in a good mood.

And today I didn't feel hungry at all because I was really stressed.

Imagine I need to go into the lab from 9am-5.30pm and experienced the repetitive failure of my experiments and end up with stupid results and I need to write up the discussion why it failed and hand it in next week.

Then I have this 10 pages scientific review due tommorow. I kinda finish writing it but I think it's only a draft! But hell I have NO TIME to go over it anymore.

Then I have this hardest and lamest subject Physical Chemistry midterm tommorow and I HAVEN'T EVEN STUDY anything before tonight.

SO carrying all these stress, I was really depresssssed for the whole day and I didn't even feel hungry at all.

But anyway, since I am always a happy-go-lucky person, I have overcome my stress when Eliza came over and both of us dumb dumbs managed to sort out some answers to the problems for tommorow's test.

Then I have decided to just settle with my draft, I don't care anymore even though it's 10%.

Then about the experiments...HMM...let's see what happens when I do it again tommorow.

Thanks to all my dearies that supported me and put up with all my crankiness and depression today.
You guys made the best part of my life.
And you know I am talking about you. 
 :) 

yes I love myself this way, just like how I love all of you. True and bold.

No comments: