Sunday, March 7, 2010

TNY 2010!

I think I would be punished if I still don't update my blog and keep giving blank promises.
Therefore I am here to update about my short 12days at home for the Tiger New Year!

Well I basically spent my Reunion Dinner on the air plane, eating the flight meal :(
Then when I finally reached Penang Airport on the night of the 1st day of new year, I received a very big Angpao from the airline
YEAH MY BAGGAGE IS LOST!
Therefore I have been wearing my mum's clothes for CNY. LOL.




Sammy's farewell party straight after I reached Taiping..LOL this is the only photo taken.Didnt take with her also @@.


2nd day of CNY at uncle's house. My dear popo with all the granddaughters.


And Grandsons.


Then baby brought me out for a belated Valentine's dinner.


3rd day, HL reunion @ Skybar.


With meen...The true friend that wouldn't feel awkward after a year not keeping in touch.




Where is JAKE?!


Jurjur.


Crz


KXY and her golden tiger hanging..




Piaupiau


HL2 classmates.


4th day @ my house.


OBC winning a lot till he couldn't shut his wallet!




5th day @ claris' house with her sister's new baby maltese.




Then Rex Box at night..




6th day @ shin's house.


Me, Muthu and JJ.




He is my personal gambling advisor that would take all the risk if I lose.


And luckily I didn't.


Pin's contribution.


ALL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

It was a very very short stay back at home and everything seems a little bit too rush.
I went around with mummy a lot to all the temples and pray for my luggage.
And then my luggage came back on the night before I flew back to aussie!
OMG thanks to all the god (if YOU are reading my blog) and Kuan yin ma..
I promised I would be vegan for a week and today is my last day!
I kept my promise!

:D

Anyways updates from down under:
I am officially unit mates with S now.
Which means 24/7 of Gossips and irritating shouting across the rooms and invasion of my room.

I hate u S.
:P

5 comments:

sumpit said...

scheisse!!

on the way back to malaysia from germany?
which airline is that?

i need to take note of it.

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

KLM and MAS, really shit right?
and no compensation somemore because I am MALAYSIAN!

Zues said...

OBC always wins. He wins a lot too back in Cyberjaya^^ By the way OBC got a new name? Muthu suits him well^^

Valentina Kee said...

haha jo, i love ur expression in ur last photo! u look really happy!! haha! btw, thanks for posting up my photo with u! hehe *blush* i've a great cny to meet up with u all! <3

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

Zues, but the next day OBC lost all his money to me!hahahahah...

Piau, it's nice meeting you too!