Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Singaland Stopover

Yes yes yes, it's only twelve days back home and I wanted a Stopover in Singapore on the way back to down under. It's not that I don't want to spend more time at home but basically I just have such a strong urge to go to Singapore. I dunno why so don't ask me.

The last time I went to Singapore was like 9 years ago during my primary school graduation trip == and I the remaining memories of Singapore were like Science Centers,Zoo, Snow World, Haw Pa Villa (closed down now ==). Get what I mean? It's like 20393 years ago and things that I used to like to do when I was 12. And Singapore has always sound really awesome to me, thanks to Max brainwashing me when he was in Wollongong 2 years back.


These are the new merlion now. Like everyone must take photo with these statues @ Orchard.
Now that I found my baggage, I get to wear my new clothes! High-waisted skirt rocks!


S and I with the naked couple @ Sentosa.


Ivan, S, me & Max-the-brainwasher with Merlion. Bloody tourists and a bloody local.


Groupie camwhore time!



Thought we would be too tall and blocked the merlion.


Obviously no..Have to pose kao kao..Oh ya, so I cut my fringe and permed my hair. I wanted like straight with only 1 curl at the end and it turns out like this. This is my 2nd time being cheated! But well I was not as angry as the 1st time (I cut my hair totally short after that) , I am trying really hard to try to deal with my hair now..It's like I have a bad hair day EVERYDAY.



Enough of Merlions? YES NOW YOU KNOW WE REALLY WENT TO SINGAPORE!
Not like we photoshopped ourselves into the Merlion pic or what. Welcome to the no-make-up close up pic of us, like after a zillion pictures with make up. I actually think we both are still extremely adorable without make up. BOO!


Damm China-ish. This anonymous passerby took such a bacd photo of this, like all tilted and pointless. At least my great skills have saved this photo.


Max paid for us to go for this LUGE ride. It's like riding a toy car downhill. Damm exciting lor! Must play! But 1st you have to go up the hill on this. It was really scary at first but I try to distract myself by talking so much. And then this girl behind us kept screaming and shouting, I am not gonna tell you her name except that it starts with S and ends with -hin.


But to play that exciting ride you first have to wear this retarded helmet. Anything that makes me look ugly is retarded. That's my definition. So if I have a super handsome bf and I look ugly beside him, he would be handsome but retarded. LOL.


We went over to this Hawker centre for more local food. Well can't say much about local food and Singaporean and Malaysian food are basically the same. But they taste really yummy! This is the Fried Hokkien Mee, looks a lot like our Fried Mee Rebus.


Oh-jian (Fried Oyster with eggs and something). Super loves. Seafood has always been my favourite despite the fact that I have high level of cholestrol now @@ I have to reduce my consumption but hell yeah, I don't care.


Not to mention marinated pork intestines and eggs. YUMM.

Supposed to go home for a quick shower.
And it took like 2 hours.
GIRLS.


Headed to Clarke Quay for some drinks. And went to this bar called Clinic.


They ordered some shots in the syringes. Hell expensive. But the taste is pretty good.


Blood transfusion. Super Yummy. Jo's recommendation :D and costs a lot too.


What else to do after some drinks? Check out on hot girls/guys, drink more or camwhore.





Moved to the next stop called A251, A521? A 215? No idea, something like this. A pretty nice bar with comfortable couch. And 1st thing to do was shots. @@ I drank so much that night seriously.


Met up with Chester too. Ex-colleague in Australia. And he proposes to me like everyday. LOL.


Tipsy tipsy S & J


And then trying to wake up.


The wedges are super hot to hold so we had to eat it this way.


Us again :D Going out with her is much more fun because both of us are very decisive, if we suggest something we would just do it without thinking that much. It is really sick to hang out with people that hesitate too much. Like when they finally make a decision to go somewhere or do something, the mood and time went all wrong. So why think so much, it is just about having fun!Be sporty and spontaneous is the key to fun :D


S, the bro & I


Next stop for some Shisha. Had my "Persian Tea". It was a really amazing night. Had so much fun with the old friends in Aussie. Great time catching up with them. Hopefully I will stopby Singapore again when I go back :)

Walked around orchard again the next day but I haven't got the picture yet. I am waiting for you Mr Nick.


Ending my post with my current FB profile picha.


No comments: