Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gong the 1st weeks

I have been seriously keen on blogging these few days, I wonder why??
Maybe I am a blogaholic now..Let's see how long will it last :P
Or maybe I just couldn't resist when I saw blogger had updated their new post editor (didn't realise they change it till today, suppose it has been a while?), it is super fast and more convenient for me to blog now!

So after all those outdated post I am going to blog about my current life finally.

1st day back in Sydney, we booked airport pickup to go back to Wollongong
 
in a LIMOUSINE.

It's my second time in a Limo now.
 But I am still very excited because it is seriously more comfortable.
If you are thinking I am a bloody rich useless spoilt brat,
 you are right
WRONG!

It just happened that somebody before has booked a limo to the airport so we got to take the limo without paying extra lor..It all depends on luck kays..tsk tsk tsk..Don't be jealous.





On the lift down in my hostel one day. With the really CMI expression. My friends should know that I have been struggling very long between a Blackberry and an iPhone and obviously I chose the latter at the end because it is so much more worthy and much cheaper when I signed the plan as my mobile has failed badly on the third day I am back in Australia. Guess it is not very happy about me trying to look for a new phone so it broke down without a reason. WTH. Now it is lying sadly in my drawer.


Still living in the same unit as last year but I have changed from room C to room B as my old room is inhabited by my cutest Japanese friend Kai-chan. Same old quilt cover as well. I love my ikea quilt cover <3 I am hoping for a more girlish style but mum says I shouldn't buy any more as I already have 4 sets :( But they were like from 4 years ago! (Imagine mum says: 4 years still can use wert!) OK la OK la.

If you want to go Aussie, you have to have a pair of thongs. And then you wear whatever with thongs.
And so after 6 months in that freezing Germany wearing boots, I am happy to wear thongs everyday. Even with my favourite high-waisted skirt. Why not? We are in Australia, all laid back and casual :P



S invading my room and my lappie. After all those hassles and obstacles we finally upgraded our relationship from BFFs to LMs now. LM stands for Living Mate with my own definition as Unit Mate sounds too formal and Living Together Mate sounds so weird. I might come up with a better name sometime.

It was fun that we finally get to live together, well so far still fun for the 1st two weeks. LOL. Some people says when you start to live together there will be like heaps of problems and then the relationship will downgrade from BFFs to FBFFs [Fake BFFs = You both were too afraid to admit that you weren't BFFs anymore so both were acting so fake in front and were cursing each other behind the back] from Jo's Definition (JD) as well. Wow making up your own definition is so much fun. LOL.

But I guess there wouldn't be much of a problem for us to live together as we said in our House Rules Meeting today that if we have conflicts we would just bite or maybe bitch-slap each other. Yay! I am looking forward to conflicts now! (Forgive my sudden high spirit, I am in a super high spirit today which I don't know why)



Cooking is part of my daily routine now as I have to feed like six person at maximum capacity, my bros, bf and bro's gf. But I enjoyed cooking so far and I think I have improved compared to 3 years back. Those weren't pleasant memories but well everyone is still basically alive now so yeah, my cooking rocks!

Uni has been really busy for me this session although I just do three subjects. But all of them are of a higher credit points which means more effort to be put in. I have so many reports, scientific reviews and assignments write up and I have gotta do a lot of background reading and researching. I have got to write a 40 pages report on Gold complexes binding to quadruplex DNA to inhibit telomerase activity, and give a presentation about all the research and results that I have come up with. And this report 80% and presentation 20% is what I do for the whole subject! Hell and then I have to write a scientific review for Tamoxifen used in breast cancer treatment and presnet it as well. I already have like 30 journals to read now. Gosh I thought Science was about experimenting but now I have to read read and read! Hate reading :(

I am going to try my very best and be really hardworking (as if I will) because it is my 3rd year and it depends if I still can maintain my Distinction average to do Advanced course and my Honours next year. Hopefully I am more dedicated now!

Did my minnie mouse nails with S's nail polish yesterday night. I love bitches activity. Haven't been making up lately. Guess I am too laid back after coming back. At least my face gets to rest now.

Gotta turn in now.

Lights off.

Nights and sweet dreams J.

xx

1 comment:

choonhong said...

Limo !! is freaking expensive. just wish i can tumpang the car. XP