Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Apparently I left my blog empty for a few days. The blogaholic thing is not true.
I am freaking tired and exhausted now. Med Chem 3rd year is no joke man.
It seems like I did do a lot but I have so many things left undone. Perhaps I wasn't working hard enough.
Time is all taken up by the academic stress. And so I have no time left for any more arguments and unhappiness.
But when they popped up, everything became stagnant. Like I have to waste the last bit of energy after subtracting all other efforts I need for my normal academic and life, and then I will be left with no energy at all.
Can someone just spare me from all these, and leave me at least with some energy?

I don't know. Perhaps life is something I can't control. Feelings as well.

1 comment:

choonhong said...

I understand that kind of pressure bcoz im in 3yr of my program. take a morning/evening walk/jogging just to let your brain refresh. that's how i release my stress.