Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hectic last days!


Look at my to-do-list, I have like 9000 things to do suddenly in this week as it is the last days of my stay in Germany. 3 more days! 3 more days and I am gonna leave this place with freezing weather and snow, and people with language that I don't quite know, and the town that goes dead on Sundays, and the place that has awesome shopping sales. Everything, everything here is gonna be a past tense to me soon :(

Being really busy, seriously very very busy.

Gotta meet up with the professors ,like 5 parties ahead in 3 nights, gotta go deal with the hostel, bank insurance etc etc..



Packing is in the progress but it is bringing a lot of trouble to me!Like dont know what to pack, don't know what to send, the vacumn bag is not working and I have to spent three hours to re-vacumn it again and again, a lot of stuffs that I still need to use, how to pack?!!!!

It's my 1st time to leave a place for good and I have only been here for 5 months and I have this much headache packing, what's gonna happen when I am leaving Aussie?

Oh I don't wanna think.


I had 血光之灾 today. It was disastrous. I cut myself while I was trying to open a can of corn with some foldable knife because the can opener wasnt working. And holy crap once strong hit the knife folded back and cut right into my finger. It was pretty deep as I could see my own flesh, disgusting. I don't have and don't wana put any medicine so I hope it would get well pretty soon because it is giving me even MORE trouble now that I had enough.

I can't wait to go back to my simple life.





As simple as having sushis, miso soup and green tea.

3 more days Malaysia.

No comments: