Sunday, February 7, 2010

1 more weeeeek!!!!!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!

to step foot on my tanah air again!

AKU MAU BALIK KAMPUNG!!

Packing is in progress now, sending a 20kg box back to Australia first =P To hide all my unnecessaries from being seen. My mood has been swinging high high up recently! Thinking of the FOOD, the WEATHER, the PEOPLE!!!

GAWD I AM FINALLY CALLING MY PRINCESS ADVENTURE OFF!

As it would be the last week in Europe for me after 5 months,
it would be a really busy PARTAYYY WEEK!
To bid farewell to all the awesomes here :(
(but the going home excitement has covered all the sadness of leaving)

Missing all the special moments back home!


FOOD is the most important thing I am looking forward to!
and coconut!



LAKSA LAKSA LAKSA



CHAR KUEY TEOW!


My private and beloved chaffeur, muacks!



Back to FOOD again! JU's mummy's tomyum bee hoon! Chicken wings!



Popcorns and cinemas!



And of course my beloved sweetie pie S. Oh so-can't-wait-to-gossip mode is now on!Slumber party again pleaseeeeee!

Heeeee, forgive my over-excitement because going HOME is the best and happiest thing that could happen to me right now!

7 days ^^

3 comments:

bmYself said...

when i saw your first picture,my mind thinking ,
" hehe...she sure wana say miss me and cai hong..."..
mana tau....

=(

bmYself said...

lol..paise..i refresh the page and saw the other pictures le..
keke..

"selamat balik kampung"
jumpa kamu dalam masa yang singkat~

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha...yea yea how long r u gonna stay in tpg?