Tuesday, February 2, 2010

他乡遇故知

Well, way before Cheewei and Penghong landed in Germany, we had planned to meet up with each other. I always thought that I would just say and never do it but who knows! I did it!!

While they were in Singen for their orientation, I have decided to take a 5 hours train all the way from erlangen to visit them :)

Now cw and ph, you know you guys worth 5 hours of train to me. hiak hiak hiak.

I am pretty sick today, got fever and cold and my sore throat is getting worse and worse by day, probably from the trip to Singen till now! Blame it on you guys! But undoubtedly i really had great fun there! GREAT GREAT FUN! Only uploaded a few photos here because I havent uploaded the photos to fb yet :P


Went for a ferry ride from Konstantz to Meersburg. Well with a group of JPA scholars, and cw said it was for me to experience the feeling of JPA scholar, LOL. Anyway they are way friendly than I have expected :P



Such a weird feeling to be there together when we remembered we used to just be in the same class together everyday 4 years back. How fast time flies but the memories never die.



Went to Zurich, Switzerland together with them and Fuee. He is a very unusual guy, you know, he has his own way of thinking, 看破红尘 adii...Zurich was awesome!


Back in the youth hostel with them! we had so much fun chatting and drinking and forcing people to do silly things!I like this picture,because it captures our true moments of happiness, these are the smiles we used to have, when we were together at the carefree school days.

Actually I have so much more photos and memories that should be kept in here. Thanks a lot to cheewei and bob for the best hospitality ever when I was there,for all the room services and being princessly treated, I would say Taiping people are the best!! Agree??

经过这么多年,这么多事,最庆幸的是, 很多友谊没有改变。很多友情早已在那些年少疯狂的岁月慢慢一点一点滴建立起来,然后有一天,你会发现,不管在什么时候,什么地方,一直都在。

2 comments:

cheewei said...

haha... duno how to describe the feeling. but really hope u can stay in germany longer. then we can go visit more places together! thats would be really fun! Aik. =(
Anyway,last 2 weekend we do have lots fun together , sweet memories!

u always say u r the princess ma. haha
yea.. totally agree! ( heidi:"哪来的自信啊?“) 哈哈

友谊万岁!!!miss oh~

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha dont worry, i will come back and mafan u again one day!some day! :P