Friday, October 23, 2009

Some last minute craziness before the uni starts

So this was my exciting YESTERDAY. I went to Nürnberg finally after a month + here. That was not a very good thing, because Nürnberg is probably a lot more nicer than Erlangen, in terms of the old buildings and shoppings!!!!!!!!Yee chun and I even got free train tickets because I met a staff from a Restaurant, which the boss is a Malaysian (therefore he calls me to pick up free food whenever he cook something good :P) and he said he would lend me his Mobicard. Good, we were lucky! Head off to Nürnberg at 10am and started out shopping spreeee!

Well I haven't really visited the old historical places of Nürnberg, and I totally have no intention to do that, I just can't wait to do shopping!! (Like I have lotsa money to shop @@) But anyway window shopping is satisfying too! But the weather wasn't really good, it was -1 degrees :(

Went pass the city wall. And spot the red ROXY ear muffs from my dearest S babe!!


And the church

We basically walked around 2 streets but it took us for a whole day already!We went into every shop, browse around the stuffs, comparing prices. But well we were not too prepared to spend a lot of money and we didn't really see a lot of things that we really like, but still we enjoyed the window shopping.



Tried on this blouse in MNG and I quite like it but it costs 40 Euros!And I think it would cost much lesser in Spain because Chun peeled of the sticker of one of the shirt and the price below was like 25% less! How unfair is that, we were still in Europe!!Probably Malaysia is even cheaper.


Disappointed in MANGO but ZARA rocks! It was way cheaper and the quality was good. And it has only one price :P I bought two basic knitwears and they were kinda thick. Well I bought them after walking two whole streets comparing the other knitwears from all other brands, or some unknown brand and found out that ZARA has the most reasonable price. So I walked all the way back to ZARA. Hee, I am a wise consumer. They costs 14.90Euros each and that is the price for a ZARA T-shirt in Malaysia. I am in love with ZARA now. :)

Came home early as I had a Welcoming Party back in my dorm. But we are going to Nürnberg again for sure!!I was pretty tired and wasn't really keen for the party but my beloved floormates made the night really awesome. We had an ALEX-Rally which is some game where there are around 40 questions and you have to go to each floor to ask for answers. Of course, by then you will have to drink some alcohols that they prepared.

So, we have 5 floors each on the eastern and western wing, which means we have to drink 10 glasses EACH. So we ran like crazy, drank like crazy, and answered like crazy. I drank like 7 glasses in one or two hours and at the end I was really dizzy and I kept hugging my friends :P
But well we answered those questions in a very creative way ;)


Anna and I outside my door


Darja and I, well I was pretty drunk by then.


Just to show you that Anna has got her dentist to embed a little diamond on her tooth! Which lasted for 2+ years until now. If someday it wasn't there anymore, she must have swallowed it. That's cool, I haven't seen anyone had their tooth embedded, Ok well except my great grandma that has a golden tooth.


My bellas on the dancefloor @ Alex'sbar while waiting for the rally results :)


Meine mitbewohnerinen.My lovely floormates. Anna was hugging me in a way that made me feel like I was pregnant. hahaha. Ich bin nicht schwanger!


Ulli and I. Ein sehr nett Mädchen. A very nice girl :)


Tadaa the result was out and we won!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job team mates!


Just know the words, KOSTENLOS TRINKEN!
Means DRINK FREEE!
Yeppie, seems like I have another drunk date with my bellas.

This was my very very good day & good night ;)

No comments: