Friday, September 25, 2009

A good day and aweful night

Today. Is a very happening day.

I have been really anxious about getting a bike and my ATM card. Finally, I HAVE GOT A BIKE and my ATM card arrived this afternoon! Being really excited I rode the bike to the nearest bike shop to try to fix some little problems, and I realised I can't even pump the tyre. Luckily the very nice boss helped me to do it.. and it's FOC.

By the time I got home it was already 6.30pm, so I rushed to changed cause I had to meet up with my friends at 7 to go to an Irish pub for Guiness 250th Anniversary. They said they are giving free food and beers. Heidi and Ritchie rode in front of me and when they successfully went up a pedestrian path from the road, which was higher, the very unskillful me "BANG!!!" and when they turned around they saw me and my bike both lying on the floor. GOSH it was so scary!! Now I know falling off from a bike is not a joke, it hurts!! Luckily I didnt bleed, and my natural insticts used my hands to block my face from hitting the ground. PHEW.

OK when we reached the Irish pub, they said the event haven't started so we kinda wait and ordered something to eat. I had cereal, bread, and a piece of pizza the wholeday and I was extremely hungry. When our meal came(where 3 of us shared), I ate like a wolf but still the portion wasn't a meal's portion and that means I haven't got my proper dinner yet. Well, this week I have been eating lotsa junks and not having proper meals :( I always have bread for meals, and that's the reason why I get gastric later at the irish pub. I sensed the pain in my stomach and I hardly can speak anymore. The gastric gas was like running all over my stomach. I went to the toilet twice and finally I puked all the "dinner". God I think many people puked in the pub because they had too much alcohol but i puked in the bar because I had a terrible stomachache =.="

Couldn't stand it anymore I decided to ride home myself. Well If anyone has the terrible stomachache experience, you should know that you can hardly move an inch because once I moved the pain increases and my legs go jelly. Well I still have to ride home and the chilly night breeze + stomachache + jellied legs made the 5 minutes ride the worst ever.

Finally I reached my beloved dorm and sprinted to the toilet. Yes, I have diarrhea everytime I had "that particular gastric". But well I went to the toilet 3 times and finally I felt way better. But still, my stomach is still aching and my leg has gone blue-black because of the fall.

I didn't know how to describe my day as the things that I have waited for so long arrived but a series of accidents happened after that.

Afterall I guess it's just a very happening day.

I am going to curl in my lovely warmy blanket and forget about my pains.

Nights.

No comments: