Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bamberg

Joined the excursion to Bamberg again, and it was really fun as I made more friends now. It is nice meeting new people as that kinda gives me more things to do everyday. Hanging out with them is like a routine now.

OK back to Bamberg, it is a city in Bavaria, which is the state I am currently in. Beyern is a really nice state as Munich is here, and lots and lots of other famous German cities are here too. And us Bayerners can enjoy the Bayern tickets which is really cheap for us to travel around. I thought I would come to a small village before but apparently it is way better than what I have expected ;)



Happy faces in front of St. Michael's Church



Azusa, me and yee-chun by the Little Venice.
It is really "little" as there is only a row of houses and 2 gondolas. LOL.


Camwhores.

My weekends were pretty fun too. I normally go to excursions or I will hang out with YC and Heidi. Last week we met up at Yee-chun's place to make brunch! They are making Taiwanese food so I just contributed by cooking rice. HAHA. It is because they don't have a rice cooker and rice! So I am fairly important!

Thanks to Yeechun for this souvenir from Taiwan. Its a Taiwanese tea and I like it, not very strong <3



Master Heidi teaching us how to make "葱油饼"


YC's first attempt of cooking in her entire life!OMG and she cooks delicious "3 cups chicken".



Yummy yumm.



That's our brunch :) Finished the pancakes before even starting our brunch @@


And conincidentally, we had the plates coulour the same as our clothes!

I love Erlangen, I am glad I made the choice to come. I would not have learnt so much stuff if I did not come. It is the real experience of being independent, at a country that speaks a totally different language, and it was fun trying to learn a new language and try to communicate with body language! Every experience, every new people that I have met, fulfils the empty pages in my heart. I am going to live the fullest out of Deutschland!

No comments: