Monday, August 24, 2009

You know what you deserve from a call from the embassy?

I know life is full of obstacles but CAN I CHOOSE NOT THIS TIME??

I just received a call from the German Embassy, and YES THE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE EMBASSY ARE F**KING RUDE AND UNHELPFUL.


Emassy officer:Hello is that Miss Jo Ann?

Me : Yes?

E.O : Oh I would like to inform you that your visa will not be ready by this week, so you don't need to come and collect your visa.

Me: (WTH) Errr.. But I am flying next week, so what can I do?

E.O : There is nothing you can do, just wait for our call when your visa is ready. The german authority has break the 4 weeks waiting rule. Or you can fly to germany first, but once your visa is ready you have to fly back and collect.

Me: (Dunno what to do, so helpless) Well, the German uni once told me that I can actually enter Germany first and register the residence permit there.

E.O : (with a f**king fierce and impatient voice) YOU CANNOT DO THAT, YOU WILL BE DEPORTED FROM GERMANY AND BLACKLISTED BY ALL THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

Me : (wahlau, so scared) oo..k.. So I can enter Germany without a visa first?

E.O : (still with the f**king annoying impatient voice) Didn't I just told you that you can fly into germany first but once the visa is ready you have to fly back immediately!!!!!

Me: OK OK.Thanks Bye.




What the f**k!!! I think that person is a Malaysian lor, she doesn't have those accent. She can speak fluent german too.SO now I OWE YOU lar?? AFTER I PAID 400++ bucks to do the visa, and you can't explain in a better way?? Its not the first time ad, when I called a few times before I did my visa application they too treat me with that kind of attitude. WHAT KIND OF STUPID ATTITUDE IS THIS? Another senior which has this kind of experience once told me she had experienced this kind of unfriendliness too.

SO NOW I THOUGHT THE EMBASSY IS SUPPOSE TO OFFER HELP FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE COUNTRY. LIKE I AM GOING TO SPEND IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I DESERVE THAT SHIT. I don't care what nationality of whoever that works in there, if I know everything I wouldn't need to call you ad lar.. Damm pissed!! After all the 1 Malaysia and everything, Malaysians ought to treat OTHER MALAYSIANS like this. And ruddy hell, you are working in the embassy, a place that have to see people and serve people, don't you think you should at least practice some patience!

And that's what you deserve from a call from the embassy.

p/s: sorry for all the f**k, I am damm pissed off now!

No comments: