Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Will Be Will Always Be

Thanks for all those friends who cared, there is nothing I can do now except WAITING.


Life's full of worries.

I called the German Uni's officer today and she was very very very nice, she was offering me as much help as she can, she asked for the embassy fax's number because she said she will sent a letter there and try and see if it helps. Thanks Elzbieta :) We have tried to find out a few ways to solve this problem. If I can get over there before 8th of Sept which is before the German course starts, I would be able to join. Or else I would have to go for the extensive one during Oct when I start my research in the uni. Well of course I hope to go to the Intensive one MORE as I will get to know more people..

I prayed to god yesterday,silently. Well it's kinda last minute, wahaha seriously I am like that. Hopefully my prayers will be heard. Anyway, that's life isn't it? When you walk out from the nice little cosy arms of your parents, you learn to deal with things and problems yourself. Its just anytiime you feel like falling, they will always stretch out their arms for you.


But I believe there will be sunshine, if this road is blocked, why not try another path?

2 comments:

shinzielicious said...

don't worry babe! everything is gonna be fine...its just a small little obstacle of life,just like when i was applying for uni last year when everything goes wrong,but!if you do your part,god will heard ur prayers and won't let you down.be patient."chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi",i seriously think that there is a malay version of this phrase but i cant even recall what is BOAT called in malay.i feel sorry to maran.anyway,i will always be here when u need someone kay? MISS YOU HEAPS HERE!!!! GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYTHING! lovessss xo

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

thanks babes...FYI boat=kapal / sampan..haha..brush up ur malay lar!!lols...misss u too~!now dunwan to think ad...ting tian you ming lor..aiks..