Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Old" Friends

Sernwei texted me 2 days ago asking if I wanted to hang out.
After growing a lot of mushrooms at home, I finally get to step out of my house for a bit!
Went to Old Town with sw and kimyee.

We were all from HLCO (Hua Lian Chinese Orchestra), although I quitted half way, we still have endless crap and gossips about the teachers of HLCO. Reminds me of all the old times there. There are heap loads of memories there, sweet ones, bitter ones, happy ones, frustrating ones. CO is like a bif family, I had so much fun when I was in there. However when people grew more ambitious, conflicts and problems came along. And the training and practice times became really long, and Yuanne and I ended up giving up. Still remember that evil teacher scolded us when we handed in our letter.

Kimyee and I used to sit together in class during form 2 and we were really good at that time. I should thank her for training my cantonese with me, I can't speak any that time. And we used to sing a lot of Twins and bullying guys! Haha.


After sometime we got into some clique and stopped talking for a bit. However, that night we crapped a lot about last time..I know we might not be as friend as before but I am glad we are now on a more-than-hi-bye basis.
Sernwei used to be my "official godbrother" in CO as we had a "godbrother godsister programme" that time. He used to take care of me a lot in CO and thanks to him my CO days were awesome.


Still looked as young and skinny. HOW UNFAIR!


wernlin, me, sernwei, kimyee and yuanne.
We were each other's support during those days.

As we camwhored, the staffs in oldtown kept staring and giggling. Yeah I know we were abit off, we set auto-timer at the other table and even ran here and there to snap. LOL.


When I offered to snap them a pic they were so happy! So that's what they were staring at us for.


Sernwei suggested this "妈公仔" pose.
We used to call ourselves twins.haha.


Happy faces


I am now having the makeup-less days.. Lazy to make up in Taiping.

I am looking forward to more activities with my friends.

CALL ME!!!

I AM BORED!


No comments: