Sunday, March 22, 2009

The slacky moments

If you ask me what am I up to, I will say "SLACK"
After all those very--determined-post, I am slacking again!
YES, this is the usual Jo!

I barely do anything this week after Thursday.
After submitting my assignments & reports, I went to the mall and do some little shopping + dinner with S babe and Steph. We took the free bus!
Wgong rocks as they have free shuttle now!The route is a loop so u can reach anywhere without having to pay for the unreasonable bus fare! (Like AUD3.20 to go to the mall when it only takes 10 minutes.)

And s babe and I made people confuse.
DO WE REALLY LOOK THAT ALIKE?

Steph says she thought it was shin when she say her standing outside the library.
GOSH. Even steph! she has been seeing me EVERYDAY.She lives with me!
And she still got us mixed up!

Then we met steph's friend in the mall.
And she asked "are you both sister?"
@.@
see.
I think we should exchange ID someday and see if it works.haha.

Well. My weekend is all about Gossip Girl then.
I finished season 2! except the last episode.
hahaha...
cause I realised my internet quota dues in 2 days.
So I freaking stream and download as much as I can,
not to waste money mah!

And I cooked dinner yesterday for me and baby.
A yummy one =)
Then I decided to dine outside at the balcony, 3rd floor overlooking innovation campus and sunset. *romance*


The menu is :
Grilled salmon
Stir fry chicken with potatoes
San Choy Bau (lettuce with mince meat)

Super yummy!heeeee.perasan.

And green tea in wine glass, lol.

candlelight somemore!

How come I looked so pale???



more pics with bb.
the pics of my fantastic cooking *wink*
well I guess I should get back to the "dont know what to do mood"
BORING!
hmmm, feel like having some bailey's + milk now.
yippie!
ta!

No comments: