Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life's busy

I AM SUPER DUPER BUSY + BAD LUCK this week.
I believe the bad luck continued from last week.
!#$%^&*()

I don't want to expand on what bad stuffs happened to me anymore. I am so sick of it.
UNFAIR. Why on earth I am the only one being covered by the bad "air", like what cartoons used to picture people with some black haze around them. YES I AM ONE OF THEM.

NO NO NO. POSITIVE ENERGY.
I need positive energy. Steph says if you keep thinking of it it will come.
SO GOOD LUCK COME TO ME.

Blah, I son;t even know what am I crapping.
I have been doing my work since 4pm this afternoon and now it's 1am.
Organic Chem dry lab and 2 Inorganic Chem lab reports.
Luckily I finished one of the inorganic last week, but working solely on another has taken me lotsa time too.
AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE DID I GET ALL THOSE DETERMINATION TO KEEP WORKING ON THEM.

And I finally finished! I feel dammmmm satisfied.
Like how you are able to solve those hard addmaths questions during sec school.
Satisfaction.

shout out : I LOVEEEEEEEE CHEM.



Pretty proud with my assignments.
Org on the left and Inorg on the right.
These 14 pages took me freaking > 6 hours to complete.
YES I M SHOWING OFF.
Like how you used to ask people if they know how to solve the addmaths question you solved.

Uni has a Subway now. As a "kampung girl" that has never eaten Subway before, I was trying it yesterday! and this morning, LOL.


Hmm...which one shall I pick??

OK lah, I will try pizza sub.
foot long.
NOT ME ALONE FINISHING LAH.
me and baby shared.


1st attempt!haha..
you can see how tired I was.
For the whole week, I hardly feel alive.


Just to show sammy,

I AM WEARING UR SCARF!

"and a hkie asked me if I am from HK.teehee."

(and still with that very-tired-but-still-want-to-camwhore face)

Turning in.

Sweetdreams.

2 comments:

WPin said...

hey the "which one shall i choose" photo seem like you are choosing between the two dudes there ...lol

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

opps, caught!