Monday, March 16, 2009

My Sunday

Its Sunday today, a sunny and warm morning.

Shin, bby and I + some other msians went to Graduate house for Malaysia Students Association UOW BBQ. Its our annual event and we always get good food!



Lotsa nice food, fried sardine rice, YUMM!
curry mee, curry puff etc etc.
They all are priceless in Australia.
Met a few students from JPA. They are the first batch engineering students that are being sent here.
Holy, UOW gonna be so famous in Msia soon? haha.
Well, UOW is already very famous among Aussies, cause its one of the top uni in aussie.
It's just ust not famous among international cause its not in the Group of Eight.
No choice, who asks Wollongong is not crowded enough to be a metropolitan city?
Or else we would be qualified to list as GOE?
OK whatever, if UOW is not famous now, one day its gonna be famous,
BECAUSE OF ME.haha..
I am gonna make u proud UOW!
lols.
That's like the only picture we took.
What happened to the camwhore freaks?

I was so tired so I took a nap after I came home.
BUT I SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS, which isn't suppose to be called NAP anymore.
Then Kai told me she usually nap for 4 hours. HAHA.
She is the cutest person I have ever met. Her attitude.
Then I double checked my exchange application form.
GERMANY I AM COMING!hopefully.
And then I just wanted to print out some recent photos,
as the ink cartridge is signalling "LOW"
I tried to refill the ink.
AND I REALISED I AM A DISABLE IN REFILLING.
gosh, it's just not my thing.

yeah I do drugs. Like latest drugs?
I even poked myself with that bloody needle =.="



And the ink spilled everywhere on the catridge, hand and table.
I don't understand, I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS WERT!

After all the mess, I saw the glove,

which I neglected, lying there, laughing evilly at me.

U bloody evil.

And the signal is still LOW.

...

...

I think I should get a I.T guy or mechanic or engineer as a bf.

..

OK, so I ignored the signal and still printed out the photos.

And they were being added to my photo "bar".


I was labelling my bros grads photo, and Ii decided to leave a space for mine.
And then I thought, why not just make myself one?
hahaha...

and I made one for myself.
superb!



TADAA! The Seng Family.
Graduates from the "seikai ichiban daigaku" UOW!
p.s they always said this when we were in Japan

I think I should study creative arts or something.
I definitely like this more than chemistry.
Who cares what ligand copper (II) binds to?
Who cares what stereochemistry and coordination number that Silver (I) has?
AND WHO CARES WHETHER ITS A REDOX OR SUBSTITUTION REACTION?
* raging*

Well, I really hope my graduation would be like that though.
1st class honours (at least D average)
Dean's merit list (top 5% in the faculty)
Robert Hope's Award (priceless, they only give 1 to the best student each year, sometimes even none because no one deserves it)
Jia you Jo.
you know what you want.

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

with u titi promote UOW in ur blog, it is already very famous in malaysia. And we from taiping got two of the most active girls over there, it's even more famous in taiping haha

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

did I titi promote?once in a while nia ok?hahaha...I didnt know u view my blog.lols.