Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feeling tired.but the bf has not returned yet.

He came tonight for a sleepover, because he wants to watch the ManUtd vs Liverpool soccer match at our student lounge! Such a "great bf" isn't it?haha...

well he didn't ask me to wait for him though. So I might just go to bed now.

Its a hectic week, I have been so tired, tired and tired. Life is really hard.
AND I HAVE GOT A VERY UNLUCKY WEEK.

- I got a bad day at job.
- I keep forgetting to bring stuffs out. when I come back to get it, I left the other stuffs there again.
- I cut myself when I cut veggies.
- I was being locked out.


AND


THE VERY MAJOR THING IS


I was putting back a file on the top shelf in chem lab.
there was nothing on the side of the shelf,
so the files just
COLLAPSED.
yes, collapsed.
so the files fell down, and hit the chemicals in the glasses below.

BING BING BANG BANG

the chemicals spilled everywhere,

including my new Nike white sneakers!


*lucky me uh*



then I kept facing obstacles,

and I couldnt play my gossip girl!
and I realised its Friday the 13th week.
That's why! never realised friday the 13th was so bad in msia,
maybe because I am in angmoh's place, so got influence by those angmoh's bad luck?haha.


GRRRRR.....I am planning to go to Nan Tien temple 1 day,

to wash away my "unfortunates". I still believe in chinese, or indian perhaps.







The "warm nest" I prepared for him.hahaha.

Looks so pathetic.

nites dear, nites everyone.

No comments: