Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am up at 4.32am.

I tried to slept at 1.20am.

I can't sleep AT ALL.

I took out my physio lab manual and started to study.

I even looked at those lecture notes tommorow.

I was wondering what makes me so energetic.

I asked myself :"stress? or the coffee this morning?"

I kept thinking about the stressful 1st day at job and the helpless moments in chem lab.

I tried to study the textbook but failed.

I think I am gonna stay up till the 8.30am class.

I finish at 8.30pm tommorow.

I am gonna die if I continue like this.


IS THIS REALLY ME?

6 comments:

♥ Elyce said...

hey jo
cant b lik tat
nid slp
noe?

huan

WPin said...

hoi talked to shin just now, heard you are stress with your job?
believe in yourself babe....western people are good in their mouth only...they have nothing in brain...let them ask, and answer their questions.
you lack of self-confidence.

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

hahas...pin thanks...
so stressed out these few days, 2nd year is crap, workload so heavy..anyway i gotta find 1 day to book tix with shin..or else the price will keep increasing..

bmYself said...

oi..wat wp said is corect lor.
show ur confidence,
dont let dem defeat you!
anywher,tek gd care ther. =)

Anonymous said...

hey jo, sounds so stressed out. take care! =)

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

thanks for the concern xinyi n evonne =)
I am feeling much better..