Friday, November 7, 2008


Sky of The Gong =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
BMS112 Physiology
0900-1215
UniHall
95 MCQ

Physio exam tommorow..
I am so blank with the questions!!
Its like I have never study those stuff before..
Feel like giving up..
Shall I?
or I should just fight for it till the last second?
I feel extremely lazy and sick of physio..
There are too many detail stuff to remember!
Study all over again?
AHHHH....

Maybe I should.





My Pinky Devil iPod was forced to pose
**too bored while waiting for the bus**



The Dark eye circles =(

加油!最后的冲刺!!


ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚・:*:

2 comments:

Hao said...

is your tougue bleeding? lol, take care, health is more important, drink more fruit juice, or maybe chocolate milk :)

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha...not bleeding lar....
its from long long time ago when i scald my tongue..haha