Tuesday, November 4, 2008

EXAM Period

4 more papers to go,
just finished Stats on saturday.

Biol prac on Thurs,
Physio on Sat,
Biol Theory on Tue,
and Chem on Wed.

1 more week to freedom =(

the worse thing is I have not been studying
HAHAHA
guess what,I finished watching 与敌同行 during my exam period!managed to finish it today.(started watching it after my stat exam)
I am such a SLACKER.

I really wanted to study hard.
blame it on the weather,
sometimes its too hot to concentrate;
blame it on the library,
sometimes its too noisy to study;
blame it on my stomach,
I felt hungry whenever I want to study;
blame it on my lappy,
the screen turns on when I am sitting in front;
.................
I KNOW,
BLAME IT ON MYSELF
I HAVE NO DETERMINATION TO STUDY AT ALL.

I HATE EXAMS

I just want to finish my exams,
I have lotsa plan to do.

I am leaving for Japan,
I am celebrating my 19th birthday,
I am going back home.

Let me dream of the exam questions tonite. =)

2 comments:

Hao said...

wow..you watch so fast, 4 days. ahaha. bad for you~ lol. kidding. anyway, good luck in your incoming exam =)

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

heeee...call me drama queen!
thanks~