Friday, November 14, 2008

Who cares, its AFTER EXAM!

Hey people, I AM BACK!!!!
How great is it to feel the superrrr free feeling after exam!YESS!
However for the last paper, I just slept for 4 hours, and had like 16 hours of study before sitting the exam!haha..so-not-jo.

I think exams should be alright this time.I really tried hard u know!!
Can't wait for the results to be out, its on the 27th!!

OK I will start with my moments after the exam.
I was really hungry,as i didnt have dinner the night before, and just had instant noodles before exam, so I decided to go to Outback Steakhouse at Fairy Meadow for GOOD FOOD! (but expensive)hehe...who cares, I have been tortured by the exams for 3 weeks!!



Got home and saw the birthday card posted by XINYI.
THANKS SO MUCH BABE!opps,maybe you prefer dude?hahaha...
Anyway your writing really improved!!
At 1st I was wondering who sent it, cause the writing is so not like yours!!
It's my first birthday card this year =)
or maybe the one and only.hahaha..
nobody send me cards you know.

p.s I got an early birthday pressie from Mel,gosh she remembers!so touched!


Strawberry shake
Didnt take much pictures that night,
was extremely tired!

This fried onion thing(forgot the actual name) is so nice and yummy + a lil too oily.
haha.who cares, Its AFTER EXAM!

The dinner was great!I wonder if they have Outback in Malaysia too~

After I came home, I watched [内衣少女]..
The movie was so so, its quite meaningless except you get to see hotties and cuties walking here and there and some with only there undies.
The storyline cannot be compared to [绝世好bra].
Probably its just a "show" more than a "movie".
BUT THE CHICKS ARE REALLY HOT!
How I wish I could have those nice figure like them~**dreaming**

Planned for Japan trip after that. But too sleepy, so went to sleep around 1 am @@.
What a long and tired day.

Woke up around 10 this morning, went to uni to help shin do her stuff and went to mall with steph.Spent so much..no good.
We keep telling ourselves we were so stressed before that, so now we gotta shop to compensate,haha, excuse!
Well shopping is the best medicine to anything I guess =P

shopped for whole day, from 2pm-7pm.haha..Its amazing that we can shop for so long at that lousy small and old little Crown St Mall.

Tried on this dress
I really liked it!and its not very expensive ($40)
but Stepth forbids me to buy, haha.
She said I wont wear it and I will regret.
haha..sounds like my mum.
but i really like it!!!
Shall I buy???Maybe I should find and excuse to buy it!
Hey people out there, invite me to your wedding so that I can wear it! =P
Or maybe I should set up a poll and let you guys vote..whether I should buy or not..
haha..Its a democratic world.
(They are right, people become LAME after exams)


Came home -- shower -- went out again. hah!
Went to Caleb and Shuichi's house for their farewell "drinking" party.
I think we took pictures more than we drink.
I just drank a bottle of beer ^.-
Will post up the photos when I got them =)

That's my days for the start of holiday!3 months!!hiak hiak hiak.
Woohoo..looking forward for my Japan trip!
ITS NEXT TUESDAY!

And I am turning 19 soon!!!
not that excited =( I prefer 18, sounds better!

JAPAN I AM COMING~~

No comments: