Monday, November 17, 2008

Pics from caleb and shu's farewell.



Obviously a group of crazy people


This has become my signature pose



The expression looks a bit awkward.


Love this pic the most, love the happiness.

Sorry people!
I have been REAL BUSY these few days about the trip to Japan,
too much things to plan and do..
Last minute as usual!!!

I am flying off to Osaka tommorow morning and will be spending 17 days in Japan~~
Excited!!
Of course I am gonna countdown my 19th in Japan with my long time no see besties!
Guess what,my chinese birthday is the same day with my birthday this year!!
SO GREAT!Does that mean I can have 2 pressiesssss???hahaha..
gotta ask daddy bout that, LOL.

Sorry people, I might be away and busy to reply to everyone.
I will try to update my trip in Japan if i have the chance to online.
I think I am gonna blog about my travel journal when I come back!

I gotta get back to all my packings, organising and planning!
Share some photos with you guys about my these few days =)
See everyone very soon!




Me fitting into the luggage!






All the pics are from Graduation Dinner

Bye bye~Japan here I come!

No comments: