Sunday, August 10, 2008

Woke up around 11+
went to library around 2 and studied 1 chapter of stats...
finally have some concept about how to do my assignment...
Assignments are killing me!and there will be so many things and parties to do this week!
2 assignments due, having luch with my ex co-workers in Towradgi on Monday, Liz's birthday party on Thursday and probably Ryo's birthday party on weekend..
So much to do, so little time!!

I drove to uni today~!
2nd time to drive there and drove Shin, Lydia, and Shaf back to mayo's..
i finally drove out of Fairy Meadow! luckily i knew the road...
and got back home safely...
its so hard to drive over here, scared!

When i got back i went to play basketball with Max and Ryo, OUTDOOR! with the cold wind blowing, i gave up after 20 minutes...SERIOUS HEADACHE...
that's the bad thing about me, having headache when there is cold wind blowing!

came back and cooked dinner...
cooked mapo taufu, beef with ginger and shallot and stir fry vege...
and then i fried some rice for my lunchbox tommorow...
heee..i think i passed my day quite meaningfully today!!!
Love this kind of feeling, at least don't feel like i am wasting my time...
Have to study hard from today onwards, its already week 4!!!!
will have mid session in 2 weeks time...and so so so so many assignments to do...
STUDY HARD, PLAY HARD..

No comments: