Friday, August 8, 2008

Shin babe 1st clubbing experience

Went out to drink with S babe on Wednesday night,
she joined me n steph after unimovies...

i said i don't wana go out ad, but dunno why went out again..
JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO.....WAKE UP!!!!
stop playing!!!my life is so bad now..eat sleep play skip lectures..
OK I WILL STOP OK....TRY....

in fact i just woke up, PLAYED MJ TILL 6.30am in the MORNING...
WHATS MY LIFE!!!hahahas...uni student should be like that... (max said so)
hahaha... anyway back to wednesday night...at Hotel Illawara~



My Dark Rose & S babe's June Bug





while waiting for s babe in the loo!

another drink : ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...hahahha...
ordered because of the name..





lesbian in act~

ANYWAY i am not that bad lar,i went out at 9+ and left at 11.30..
just sat there and drank for a while~
all study and no play makes jo a dull girl right,
but too bad i don't see the "study" part in my life..hahahaha...
so shitty, how am i going to get my HD?!!!!!
OK DETERMINATION!



No comments: