Wednesday, August 13, 2008

dinner @ caleb's

Went over to Caleb and Shuichi's place on Monday...
havent seen them for quite some time already...
miss the moments when we worked together!!!
Sarah came over and cooked...She is currently studying hospitality in TAFE..
SHE COOKS AWESOMELY!!!!!
didn't get the photos of dishes from Shu, so couldn't post it...

They are all lovely people...
but so sad we cant work together anymore since towradgi closed...


Fran - Sarah - Jo



the power of SLR...





======================================================

I am seriously busy these few days,
working hard for my STAT252 assignment...
I had my draft finally...
Its my 1st assignment for stats, using JMP programme to make graphs and tables,
then write a statistical report...
It weighs 6%, but i put quite a lot of effort in it,
that always happen for the 1st assignment!haha..

and i submitted my 1st attempt for my Chemistry online quiz,
will try to do the 2nd attempt if I have time...
I have to have time don't I?
Its the 2nd session of 1st year,
I should study HARD HARD HARDER than last session..

seriously i did not work hard enough last session,
too much distraction =sigh=
so now, nothing shall distract me from studies anymore..
STUDY IS STILL THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!
I SAID SO!!!

Suddenly so motivated??
Well..i am a little bit dissapointed with my results last session now..
I am not dissapointed when i got it...but after 2 months i am regretting it!
i should have done better!way more better!!!
I just got 3 Ds out of 4 subjects...
OK Well i did not fail BIOL which i thought i would..
BUT i did not meet my goals!my targets!
I want to be in Dean Merit list! Top 5%!
* Dean merit list simply means if u are the top 5% of students in that faculty..
ITS FACULTY!
which means there will be like thousand over competitors..all doing different course..
so does it mean that if you do an easier course you get into the Dean List easier?
hahas..no comment...

Set your goals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

My Goals this session :
at least 2 HD.....
but the subjects this session are much more harder... =( sobz

all the subjects require more reading than last session..
and the pace is so fast, the lecturer couldnt cover so many topics in such a short time..
so...self study is essential!
so i will be freaking busy this sem
assignments, quizzes, online quizzes, prelabs, selfstudy, working etc etc
plus entertainments like drinking, mahjong-ing =P
JIA YOU JIA YOU....!!!!!




I wish I were a nerd that studies too much


"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory." Ghandi

No comments: