Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oz life - part 2



hmm..continued...



life in uni is so so so so BUSY...u need to spend so many extra time for private study..and u have to find out the deadline urself..or u will have assignments due without u even noticing it... =.="

so I am living in tension everyday..hahaha...but i dont think i am that hardworking though..i m still very very lazy person...blek!



My piles of text book and a measuring 30cm ruler..

Picasso ice chocolate with cream..my savior for the 5 hours continuos lecture!
SS-ing during my break...so damm yummy..oyishii~~~
Jo in the liba...shin's photography skills...hmmm..hmmm....




Previously i mentioned i have long hours break...so liba is my leisure place to go..haha..i go there to sleep..to take pictures..listen mp3..n study!!ahaha...because anatomy is really too tough..everytime i go there its just ANATOMY!!!

As usual..my Anatomy textbook n pracbook...my pencil case since form 3 and my Pilot Shaker since form 1!!!!my beloved Mplayer..and the Vita "Kam Kat Ling Mong" hahah..so nice~
Oppss..its my study table back in my room~still anatomy...and my beloved laptop..
Jo's tiring look in the anatomy lab..(the lab coat is different from the chem n bio 1)
U can't blame me..I have 8.30 class - 8 hours break - and 5.30 anatomy lab class!
Went there earlier to do private study ^^

No comments: