Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oz Life - part 1

Its Easter soon~!I have decided to write my 1st blog in 2008...telling my stories in aussie~~~
Ok..I am a 1st year student in Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry,from the Faculty of Science, University of Wollongong..Med Chem is basically doing stuff like inventing medicine or stuff like that..haven got really in depth into it now..I am doing 4 subjects this session:
Systemic Anatomy - the toughest subject i ever had.i have to rember all the small parts of the human body in detail..in the 1st & 2nd lesson,i have 500 names to remember already!!but in this subject i get the chance to look and utilise the real human parts(cadavaric materials)..haha..i just hold and study the hands n legs of a dead person..and the bone of the whole body...but sometimes i do feel sick when i start imagining..and the parts don't look attractive!






My anatomy textbook and prac book..the heaviest text book ever!







This is what I have to learn..something interesting coming up =)


No guy could have ever think of their reproductive system being dissected like this...haha..


I wish I don't need to study so detail about this!Its so embarassing!


Chemistry 101- hmm...i dunno what to say about this subject..i love chemistry...but learning new stuff..should be something simmilar to form 6 i think..haha..i should ask ju to teach me!




Human Health,Nutrition and Exercise - this lecture is so boring..i really try hard to concentrate n concentrate..but my mind just flies off somewhere...haha..learning the exercise part at the moment,and its over..fuyoh so happy~!



Evolution,Biodiversity and Environment - this is mainly the ecology part of biology..i dunno y i choose this..v need to do 2 reports, (1 on nest and 1 on seed), and INSECT project~!have to catch 15 insects each from at least 5 orders..and v have to provide biological evidence..like u cant catch it when its crawling or flying..u have to catch it when its doing something important like eating,mating..so on..but when it comes to theory its so damm boring~


Sample about the insect project I need to do

My nest project!I made it myself from a tennis ball!

Its me in my Biology lab!!

Basically my timetable sucks...I have 8.30 class everyday except tuesday..and then I have long hours break...They say this is what 1st year students usually have!!!!!What a lame reason~!

No comments: