Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello April!

*Warning, This Post Contains High Vanity*

Hope everybody passes April Fool's Day safely.
My day was rather peaceful, until that night when I skyped with my beloved Heidi babe,
she told me she was pregnant. I didn't have any second thoughts and started picturing her with a big belly and a baby boy inside, walking alone on the streets of Vienna, helpless.
After chatting for 5 mins when she realised I was actually seriously worried, she went like:
Happy April Fool's Day!

Dang it! I was really worried for you you know! Haha, well I guess its a successful prank, I just believe in people so easily.

Besides that my life has been aweeeeesome!

Being busy as a part of my life, I love doing what I do now, because of all these amazing people around me. I have a supervisor that encourages me so much, classmates that rock med chem together, colleagues that makes the office feel lively and cosy, friends that motivates each other to hit the gym and family that supports me.

Yes, there is nowhere better than where I am now.

 Sunday ends.

Well that caption is not true I just made it up so that it sounded emo. 
This was actually taken before I went shopping this morning and I was in a hyper mode.
I have been practising my neutral facial expression because my passport is expiring soon,
and it's time for me to get rid of my incredibly ugly passport photo,
and replace it with my perfect neutral photo. 
Alright, maybe perfect is a little bit to far,
nice
nice would be enough.

Two hat freaks.

Two turban freaks. 
Check out our turbans, have you got one yet?
Red is so classic LOL

Speaking of turban, I am into it real serious.
I even painted my face black every Sunday. *wink*
Where did all these punjabi fashion come from?


Super cute dress from Forever New.
I wish I was taller because obviously its too long for me.
It even has a cut little pink bow at the back!

Back to the office tommorow!
I heart my hair  =B
But the fringe is ugly, I have to do something with it.
And I'll figure it out.

Last picture with my fake hyperness.
It's Monday tomorrow!
Time to look forward and have a great week ahead!
Starting with a nice brekky and a cuppa tomoz!

Love,
J



2 comments:

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Hi please visit my blog... medchooldream.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by, I need as much help as I can get and feel free to pass along my information :)

Oh and nice dress btw, I hope you got it! And you're so brave to put your masque face on the internet! You have guts girl! :)

Anonymous said...

真爱宝贝视讯聊天室 , 女性开放聊天室 , 久久同城视频聊天室 , 免费同城聊天室网站 , 免费寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞交友富婆聊天室 , 日本视频社区聊天室 , 日本聊天室网站 , 寂寞聊天室 , 夜裡寂寞视频聊天室