Monday, October 4, 2010

A stay home recess

First of all, this is a picture of me acting Avatar.
But I like Smurf better.

So I have spent 8 days sitting at home.
Most of the time watching dramas and cooking.

I don't know why I was so stressed before recess due to the endless tests and wanted to party so much, but guess the Canberra trip just sucked up all my energy, leaving me to just sit at home for the whole week to rest. And I actually enjoyed my housewife life a lot, looking up recipe and cook is so much fun! Wish I have that much time after uni starts, which is tommorow. But that's not gonna happen. 1 more month till finals! Gotta work hard since my mid session results are shitty. D:

Gonna spam this post with lotsa random pictures, especially my cooking :)

Cooked tau yiu bak the other day :D
 Ingredients for our Japanese dinner night.

 Our Jap dinner, yakisoba, onigiri, sushi and miso soup!


 Then we had mexican dinner night.

 Taco!

 Painted my toes too.

 Finally back to chinese. Ingredients for steamed chicken and mushroom rice.

Final product!

Uni is starting tommorow. :(  x100.
I really enjoyed myself staying at home doing nothing, cleaning up my room, cooking, watching dramas, chit chat with friends... But life still has to go on.. Hopefully I get really dedicated this time and study hard!


Before I end this post,

I shall present you,

Avatar's Classic



I SEE YOU.

xoxo
Javatar.

3 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

JAVATAR!!! That was epic!

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

heeeeheeeheee :)

Theresa Marie said...

wonderful blog ;)
please follow me:**
xoxo thee :*
http://theresavariopinta.blogspot.com/