Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm glad






I found you
when I fell out of love, when I thought I am not capable of loving anymore.
the chemistry was too strong, it was undeniable. it was hard to ignore, and although we both tried to, we did not succeed, and instead resulted in a much stronger bond.
we are complimentary for each other, you are talkative, but i am far more talkative. you listen to my rants, my stories, my bitchy gossips, and i laugh at your stupid jokes, your little words, and your dreamy mumbles before you fall asleep.
i am spontaneous but you think too much, it works out that i drag you out of your unnecessary worries, and you stop me from rushing into things.
we were never very romantic, no flowers, no presents, no surprises, therefore no affectation. and then i learn to appreciate what comes from the heart, the most fundamental things like love, care and your sincere smile. not to forget your touched expression whenever i cook for you. i then remember what love tastes like, when there is no artificial ingredients added to it. 
we get along easily. we can just talk for the whole day, sing for the whole trip, sometimes we debate about things, and sometimes we just enjoy each other's company in silence when we are busy. 
you are like a friend, a mentor, whom i could easily spill my secrets to. you don't judge, and you listen tentatively even if i was talking about my past relationships. and then you tell me you understand how hard it is, and how bad it feels. with you, i could easily be me, and be truthful with my feelings, i don't need to be shy, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about, even when i have my stinky hair (like everyday), or telling you my feelings, or waking up drooling. you accept me just the way i am. and you love me without make up.

with you, everything seems so simple. being happy is simple.

i am lucky to have found you , and you said its like you have waited so long to have finally found me. you are about as lucky to have found me too. 

and then we would have laughed at how amazing it is, where we were born 7 years and 3090.67 kilometers apart, and we both traveled across the hemisphere and finally met at this little place, then fell madly in love. I can't deny but admit that it is fate. we are fated for each other, at this moment of life.

and today, is a special day to remember how we got together month ago.

:)

Everytime I see you all the rays of the sun 
Are streaming through the waves in your hair 
And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes 
Like a spotlight 

The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost 
And it's looking for a rhythm like you 
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night 
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright 
(Making love out of nothing at all - air supply)

9 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

Whose that?

Unknown said...

like it like it!
feel so happy for u^^

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

thanks fang! can't wait to share with you! miss you heaps!

nephew: haha, u dunno..

ju said...

i'm glad too
=D

bmYself said...

我想,这就是我朋友跟我讲的一番话,
“世界上如果只有一种幸福能让你开怀,那未来没有什么惊喜可以期盼.”
=)))

jpthedarkknight said...

ah, then well hope all is well then =) remember to intro to me ya!

riyyl | Choco-Late © said...

..love this post..heart melting~ ^^

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

thanks everyone :)

Kim said...

So touching.I am really happy for you!!