Monday, June 7, 2010

Shin's 21st!!! and I Can't wait for next Saturday.

When my exams are over. I am going to eat sleep slack drink dance party travel shop kiss hug play and be me.

Till then I am going to study like a bitch. Thesis was over finally, after 3 months of working hard on a project, I produced a 52 pages report. 52! Don't play play ah!
Submitted my three final assignments for Autumn 2010!

You won't know how it feels when I can finally print and bind my report. That kind of excitement!

But it is not over yet.
I still need to present my project in the seminar this friday to other academics.
*scream* those professors are going to ask me hard questions! :(

I slept didn't sleep much for the whole week last week, thanks to my bladder infection and the last minute assignments, and I am nothing but a walking corpse. But once I finished submitting my assignments, I went out shopping with Shin to prepare for her birthday party! I should have done that earlier but sorry I was really slacking and drag it till the last minute.

Helium balloons and streamers are a must!

The liquor store adventure, tequilla is our final decision.

Started to deco the mini cupcakes

Final product! I am a genius! Used the only resources at home and made a tower. I like organising parties :) 

Shots for the birthday girl that night!

Michelle thinks she needs a hot guy.

Sharon thinks she needs to get laid

It was a massive party, many people showed up! great job people!

Gorgeous babe. Happy birthday!

And her kisses started.

Awkward.

She is enjoying it as much as the guys do..haha

And she 'blew' a dick. Amazing 21st right?

And then she drank like 10 shots, very KUAT.

And she licked.

Kiss from the hot guy. He is incredibly hot I would say. And sweet too.

And drank sportily.

Ended up hugging me awkwardly.

How can she not shot with me? I am like the first person that made her do shots in her life!

And my too-happy-I-can-finally-drink face.
I have been waiting for too long!

My constipated lemon look.

Lu & I, have known her since I came, like 4 years already and this is our 1st picture together? Gosh we should hang out more babe!
And Harri and Michelle behind.

Mandy, Cassie, Me, Sally & Kenji.

We left home around 12 to hit the club!

In the car. This was when this girl french kissed me. I guess she was pretty drunk.

And we started kissing like nobody's business? and she never looked at the camera again, all the pics taken were abnormal, LOL.


Happily ever after feel :) haha

Kissing here and there.

She licked Harri's boobs. :P

U get what I meant about our pichas are never normal anymore?
Haha she is so noisy when she was drunk. And me and Sharon had to chase her here and there.

Allen is the winner of the night I guess. We don't simple kiss other guys ok. :P (exception for S that night)

And then everyone was like looking at us kissing ><" S, I have no dignity anymore! hahaha

She really enjoyed herself that night, and I was really happy seeing her enjoying :) Getting tipsy is good ay? Let's do it again after exams!

Haru the shy boy.

And finally she made her way through all the highness, and came back to normal.

My bestest S, I hope you had a blast. EXPLODE YOUR 21!

Stayed till the club closed.

Went to Outback the next day with the family, S is practically family already.

Waiting for Steak!


Baby back pork ribs YUMM no steak for me that day.

Her shitty strawberry cocktail.

Bloody tired after the whole sleepless week. And taking care of that hyper S the night before.

Ordered the yummy dessert and a candle for her!

In like 5 minutes. She didn't eat the candle. CHEH.

Winter is here, boots time!

Happy birthday again honey!!! Ur 20 expired! welcome to the fresh new start of 21!

My handmade birthday card for her this year :)

Made of these. I am creative! yay!
A friend in need is a friend indeed! In case she needs it in any emergency cases she can just pull it!

And super thoughtful of me!

My birthday present for Shin this year. Its heels with a small diamond on it, wishing her a sexy year ahead, and hopefully she could quickly find the prince that would help her wear her Cinderella shoes.

I love you S, always.


2 comments:

shinzielicious said...

AWWWWWW tears dropping already. I don't know what to say beside thanks and i love you. I am so glad to have u in my life honey. Because before I met you, my life is black and white, and after I meet you, my life went totally black!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!!!! good luck for exams xoxoxoxo

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

hahahaha, black is better than mine, colourlesss after I meet you!!!!