Monday, February 15, 2010

Shit Happens

I lost my baggage.

no,

THEY lost my baggage.

Was waiting in front of the carousel very patiently and at the end when everybody leaves, no sign of my luggage appeared. I knew this would happen, I had a really bad feeling about this before.

Went to the baggage claim counter and they tried to trace my bag, and no sign or report that they have found mine yet, and not even a single record of my bag appeared at which airport!

I am really moodless right now.scared.worried.

What if I would never get my baggage back?It has all my clothes my souvenirs and presents inside!It is like taking away everything I have gain in Europe!

Let's pray that this wouldn't happen. By the time I wake up tommorow there will be people calling me saying they have found my luggage and they are delivering it now.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
I would be a vegetarian for a week if I get my luggage back.
Can you hear me? Tih kong, guan yin ma and all the gods.
PLEASE!

2 comments:

choonhong said...

Don't worry too much, i think they just accidentally sent to wrong place, you will get it back in few days after.

jpthedarkknight said...

MYANGPOW~~!!!