Thursday, August 6, 2009

A weekend in KL

Obviously I went to KL last weekend to apply for my German Visa.The whole family get to rest for a bit in KL. Stayed for a night in Westin so we definitely spent most of our time in Pavilion to do some shopping! End up dad left us and went back to the hotel and mummy and I shop together for hours and hours.


Tummy cant hide.

Went to Saisaki Jap Buffet for dinner. Its dad's all time favourite, we have to go for sure everytime we are in KL. They provide great variety of food including unlimited shashimiiii (yumm)!!




After dinner as we walked back to the hotel through Pavillion, we saw many people getting pretty excited in front of the newly built fountain in front of Pavillion snapping pics.
OK lor, as a tourist I got myself into snapping a few pics too..haha.



It is said to be the world tallest crystal (liu li) fountain.

I love my family =)

As it was still early, we went to chill at lecka lecka.



Bro wants shisha and he ordered the one with grape flavour,I was like OMG the grape one in Adelaide sucks man..However it turns out to be far far far better than the one in Adl, no smelly weird taste at all..hahaha..


Dad was telling me to blow it out through my nose..haha..
and I looked like some old pros..lols..

Wanted to go to Redbox but the price is quite expensive as it is the peak hour..so we stroll around for a bit and went back to the hotel as I have to wake up early early the next day to head for the german embassy.


Sammy and I overlooking Pavilion Residence.

Hopefully I will have more chance to walk around Malaysia before flying off again...

No comments: