Friday, August 14, 2009

Not very happening days



Crystal, pin, neng and I went to watch this movie after lunch at Mr.BBQ yesterday. Pin had been craving for Mr.Bbq since he came back, and we finally made it after 2 weeks..OK back to the movie, I shall say, its not worth watching it..haha..It is a story of aliens staying at District 9 and they have to reallocate them and one of the workers got infected. They had it in a documentary form so it was like watching discovery channel or something. We got restless by the middle of the movie..

Anyway I wanted to say, I won pin in the basketball machine in sentral!!!! Go back and train for another ten years before you challenge me lar...LOL.

Life had been normal except that I started to stay up till three these days, and woke up at like 12.30pm? LOL. I have been spending time reading the HP series and I just finished HP and the order of phoenix. I wonder why am I still addicted to HP this second time. Yes I cant deny that JK Rowling is aweeesome.

Well, I am currently enjoying my slacky days at home. Hopefully german embassy is quick enough to have my visa done, I don't want to end up rushing to KL right before flying.

p/s: S babe, I miss u!

No comments: