Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Things @ home

Yeah, came back from KL yesterday and went out for a yumcha session with the bf's bffs. Bloody tired after the trip from KL and you shall find out why soon. But I still don't have the urge to sleep no matter how tired I am. I like spending lotsa time on my bed with my dear lappy before I finally turn in. And I really feel satisfied when I wake up late every morning! Yes, to prove that I had enough sleep although I still feel sleepy after that.

Woke up this morning and mum said I need to get my Hepatitis B booster. My blood test report was out and apparently it is not very "good-looking" (as what mum said). Despite Hepatitis B antibody being insufficient, my cholestrol level is OVER the limit, and the liver test has shown that my liver is not in a very good condition, some I-dunno-what is over the limit too. Well well well as young as I could be, I am having all these problems like a middle-age woman (perhaps they are even healthier than me) and mum says I have to stop eating fried and oily food, high cholestrol food and ALCOHOL. I might seem to be an alchoholic but I SERIOUSLY don't drink that much! I drank like 1 glass max every session and I don't have that much drinking session!

I went to the doctor after brunch and injection was painful. OK it wasn't as painful as I have described but its just the fear of sitting on that patient chair waiting for that sharp little thing containing some bitter-looking vaccine to poke through your tissue. That's enough of some psychological torture. Injecting the vaccine in is the moment I hate the most. You can feel your arm going all soft as though someone ripped off your tissue and cut deeply into your bone with a knife (I know I am exaggerating). OK la maybe 10 times weaker feeling of what I have described.

Doc said I ate too much causing the high cholestrol. Well I can't deny this point as I have been eating REALLY a lot. When I went to KL 2 days ago, me and baby went to the mamak stall and ate 3 Roti's 2 maggie goreng 1 nasi lemak 3 teh o ais limau. And we finished them. ALL. No wonder my adipose tissues are accumulating everywhere. face, thigh, waist. sigh. Then doc said I might have a little bit of liver inflammation and I shall STOP ALCOHOL and chinese medicine.

Yeah, seems like I have to stop putting everything edible into my mouth and take care of my young yet old body.

4 comments:

Gwyneth said...

gosh.. is it that bad ? hopefully not aite. stay healthy

bmYself said...

u li hai le lar...din find me...
=(

lol..anywher...u stay in Malaysia until when wor?

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

gw: erm...hopefully it is not as bad lar..my mum starts buying me weird stuff to eat..haha..

xy: i who also din find..fair enough..till end of aug lor..

bmYself said...

haha..klar..fair lar..
luckily..then c u after my final lah..btwn..my final til 17th..keke..den i'm freedom..!!