Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gold Coast Trip Day 3

Well, now I am updating about the gold coast trip instead of copy paste..
haha...Its just there are a lot of stuffs that you guys have to see!
Gold coast is awesome..
So welcome to the 3rd day in Gold Coast!

Woke up early on the 3rd day as all of us were heading to
WARNER BROS MOVIE WORLD

To save time and $$$$
We bought instant cup noodles the night before.

S babe's "da bian mian"

My prawn noodles taste way better.

Movie World entrance!

Looney toons characters.
the Tweety looked awkward.

The Harry Potter store.

Me and the baby firebolt

Outside Shrek store with a Shrek pose

Gingerbread MEN

Batman's car and we basically blocked it.

Actually Batman reluctantly let me hold his hand.
He shook while I clinged on to him!
hahaha..

The scooby doo spooky ride!
Awesome...
Everyone screamed so much.
I was having sore throat and bad cough that time,
and I had to scream..
result: I coughed through the ride.
Screaming made my throat itchy!


I experienced coffin.


Waiting for the Batman show to start.



OH TWILIGHT!!
BELLA....................



Now you know, never fall in love with my guy...


Ride or no ride?

Yuko and Kanako wanted to ride, but too bad we ran out of time.
The rest of us preferred to WATCH.

Then I insisted on the looney toons merry-go-round..


S babe with her Aladdin bunny

Brilliant Sarah turning the park map into a hat under the hot sun
while waiting for the Hollywood Stunt Driver.
After watching Hollywood Stunt Driver,
a car show stimulating hollywood film taking scene where the audience became the actors,
which is the most awesome part of the Movie world,
We headed back to our hotel.


Bye bye Movie World.
Its kinda small though,
cannot be compared to Tokyo Disneyland or Universal Studio Japan.


Had our dinner and off we went to Q deck observation deck.


Breath-taking night view of gold coast from Q deck,
overlooking surfer's paradise.


A little bit of camwhore during the ladies session.


4 converse's vs 2 adidas' vs 1 nike

Q deck, as far as the eye can see.


Its just across the road from our hotel

What girls do when they feel free?
They camwhore or they EAT.
Right, since the camwhore session is over,
we hunt for some supper instead.
Walked past the dessert shop everyday selling tau hua,
all of us sprinted there straight after Q deck.
Its only a few minutes walk though.
Watermark hotel is at the best possible location of Gold Coast I think,
It is just near to EVERYWHERE, ANYTHING.


S and her red bean + peanut tau hua.. still, the one in taiping hawker centre is the best!

After the exhausting day,
the babes decided to pamper themselves again!!
Since its out last night, we have to rock the spa!



Shivering cool air above with warm jacuzzi,
helps you relax after a tiring day yet keeps your mind clear.


We went to the sauna after that,
and thats when accident happenned.
The bloody hell bench outside the sauna collapse when I took my towel,
and it hit right on my feet.
I had no idea what did i react that time,
everyone was like OH the bench..
until someone realised my feet was under it..
hahaha...


It looked a lot worse in reality,
but well it didnt really hurt that much as it seemed to be.

And the bad luck continued after me and S babe went back to the room.
I sat on my lotion and it spilled over my quilt,
then I choked when I took medicine and the water "burst" out of my mouth like a bloody volcano.

Yea with all the bad lucks, I prayed for everyone's exam...
and yeah our wishes are granted!

Next up:
Surfer's Paradise

No comments: